Thomas E Martin, DVM [Top Right]
- 1987 Graduated
with a DVM from Mississippi State University
Graduated with a Ph.D. from Mississippi State University
Graduated with a Masters from Clemson University
- 1972 Graduated
with a B.S. from Clemson University
Professor and Associate Dean at Ross University School of
Veterinary Medicine, St Kitts.
- Director of Beef and Reproduction at Midsouth Animal Breeders
Co-Op, a Division of Select Sires, Starkville, Mississippi .
Developed an on the farm embryo transfer program and custom
collection and processing of bull semen.
- Responsible for the first non-surgical embryo transfer calf at
Mississippi State University.
- Established the first radioimmunoassy Lab at Mississippi State
University, to measure levels of circulating blood hormones.
Sara C. Johnston, DVM [Not Pictured]
- Dr. Sara C. Johnston became an associate at our practice in
August, 2005. She is a native of Greenville, SC and a 2003
graduate of Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts,
West Indies). She completed her senior year of veterinary school
at Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine. Prior to
attending veterinary school, Dr. Johnston graduated with a Bachelor's
degree in Animal Sciences and a Master's degree in Animal Physiology
from Clemson University. During her leisure time, Dr. Johnston
enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her dog, Belle.
She also enjoys gardening. She is a member of the American
Veterinary Medical Association and the Greater Greenville Association
- Assistant in Veterinary Medicine since 2000
- Graduated with
a Bachelors of Science from Lander University
- Enjoys field trials
with her husband and their Labrador Retriever, Rylan.
enjoys spending time with her little Fru-Fru.
Jennifer [Top Left Center]
- Office Manager since 2002.
- Graduated from Belton-Honea Path High School
- Enjoys spending time with her family.
Tonya [Bottom Right]
- Licensed Head Veterinary Technician
- Graduated from Tri-County Technical College in 1998 with an
Associate Degree in Veterinary Technology.
- Spends leisure time with her family and pets.